THE CARDINAL POINT WINE COOPERATIVE
We take pride in the fact that we listen to you and work hard to respond to your needs. The requests from our loyal clientele have increased over the last two years for a more "traditional" wine club (i.e., one that ships our wine on a regular basis). For this reason, Cardinal Point Vineyard and Winery is excited to announce a new opportunity, The Cardinal Point Wine Cooperative. The “Co-op” provides you with automatic wine shipments, complimentary winery visits and event passes, significant discounts, and many exclusive benefits.
As a member of the Co-op, you have a true share in Cardinal Point with closer access to our winery and winemaker, Tim Gorman. Tim is one of the first winemakers, and more experienced growers, in the now well-established Virginia wine industry. With a degree in horticulture, he understands the science of winemaking; combine this with his hands-on experience, and you have the artful magic behind Cardinal Point wines.
We are very proud of our involvement in the vibrant farming community in our region, and through the Co-op, we will provide ways to pair our wine with delicious recipes and locavore foods.
Benefits of being a member in The Co-op include:
CASE CLUB MEMBERS
Are you currently a Case Club Member? If so, why not convert to the Co-op? You'll save more on each purchase, and the benefits exceed those you currently enjoy as a case club member.
Cardinal Point will continue to honor the additional 5% discount on our wines online and in the winery for current Case Club members. As of November 1, 2012, however, we stopped adding new members, and will no longer be offering monthly specials.
- CHOOSE BETWEEN:
- Biannual shipments in the fall and spring of special seasonal, limited release, and other excellent wines. Both shipments will include 6 bottles at a 20% discount.
- Quarterly shipments containing 3 bottles each of our crowd-pleasing Quattro at a 20% discount.
- Each bottle you receive will contain detailed descriptions and suggestions for unique food-pairings.
- A 20% savings on wine and merchandise online and in the winery.
- There is a lower 2 bottle order minimum for wine club member pickup orders over shipped orders.
- We are currently offering free shipping on orders of 3+ bottles.
- Complimentary tastings for 4 people during visits to the winery.
- Two courtesy tickets to the Cardinal Point Oyster Roast.
- Invitations to private, members-only events.
- Enjoy access to periodic wine club member-only special offerings.
Fine wine is a joy and a wonderful way to celebrate the important and spontaneous events in your life. Membership in the Co-op gives you the assurance of always having an excellent bottle on hand to mark these special times.
- At present, Co-op membership is restricted to residents of CO, DC, FL, MD, MN, NC, PA and VA unless you agree to pick up your wine at the winery.
- You must be 21 years or older to be a member.
- There is no cost to join and no membership fees.
- Each shipment is estimated to range in cost between $90 - $150.
- Your credit card will be billed automatically at the time of shipment for the discounted price of the wine, tax (where applicable), and shipping. It will be shipped to the address on file; it is your responsibility to update Cardinal Point of address changes.
- Membership requires that you maintain participation for a minimum of either 2 (for the biannual select-six option) or 4 (for the Quarterly Quattro option) consecutive shipments. Early cancellation will result in a $25 fee and charge back of discounts received. Cancellations must be received in writing (email is sufficient) or by phone, and confirmed by Cardinal Point Vineyard and Winery.
Our Co-op Member Relationship Manager, Brianna Saby, will be delighted to answer any questions you may have about membership. To learn more, please contact her at:
Co-Op Relationship Manager