November 13th, & 14th, 2021
18th ANNUAL OYSTER FESTIVAL AT CARDINAL POINT
With the safety of our customers and staff in mind, if you are not vaccinated against Covid-19, we ask that you stay home from this event.
All attendees are expected to properly wear a face mask while in all enclosed spaces, including the tent and tasting room, while not seated at your table.
Hours: 12 noon to 5pm each day
Saturday: The Atkinsons
Sunday: Cherry Red
- Oysters will be served raw and fried, along with crabcakes hot off the griddle, all from our friends at Rappahannock Oyster Co.! You are welcome to bring outside food to this event, but please leave all alcoholic beverages at home.
- Advance tickets are $20.00 and available for purchase online.
- Cardinal Point Cooperative Members may reserve 2 free tickets. Members, please log into the website reserve your tickets.
- Purchase your Tickets here!
- Tickets are $30/person at the gate day of event if any tickets are available. This event will have a limited attendance and we expect it to sell out.
- Kids under 18 admitted free
- **Your ticket purchase gets you entry into the event, and includes a wine glass and a complimentary tasting flight; it does NOT include wine to fill your glass or oysters.**
- Tickets to this event are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is a rain or shine event.
NO PETS PLEASE!!!
THE CARDINAL POINT TASTING ROOM WILL BE CLOSED 11/13/21 and 11/14/21 TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. WE WILL BE SERVING OYSTER ROAST CUSTOMERS ONLY.